Mechanical (HVAC) Designer/EngineerPosition Type: Full Time
MEP Engineering Inc. specializes in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering consulting and is dedicated to providing an exceptional level of service to each and every client. We are growing rapidly and we are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to add to our team. Our ideal candidate will represent the company in design, passion and attitude. Other qualities include:
- 3+ years of mechanical design experience
- 4-year engineering degree preferred
- Great leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office, and building codes
- Experience with Revit preferred
- Ability to work on cross-functional project teams and take leadership on certain projects
- Excellent customer service and ability to represent the MEP brand to clients
- Motivated to help our clients
- High attention-to-detail
To apply for this position, please download and complete the following application forms. Send the completed forms along with a copy of your resume and cover letter addressed to Joe Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org. List the position applied for as "Mechanical Designer/Engineer - M2014-2."
We are and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
MEP Application Package (1178 KB)