Senior Mechanical (HVAC) Project EngineerPosition Type: Full Time
At MEP Engineering Inc. our mission is to listen to clients’ needs and put ourselves in their shoes to deliver the most successful project solutions. We are the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) firm that redefines partnership and client services for the consulting world. We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer/Designer who is passionate about building and systems design and working in a team environment.
Other qualities include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coaching leadership style
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical systems
- Detail oriented
- Enjoys working with all kinds of people
- Deadline driven
- Follows through
- Thoughtful and intuitive
- Understands construction plan documentation including architectural, structural and MEP systems.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong knowledge of Revit Design Suite and MS Office Suite
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send resume and cover letter to Beth Smith (email@example.com) and please include “MEP Sr. Mechanical” in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you!
We are and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. If you require an accommodation with the application process, please contact the human resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 303-936-1633.
MEP Application Package (278 KB)